Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Name and contact information, including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as location, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you voluntarily provide information by submitting contact forms, registration forms, surveys, or other interactions on the website.
Use of Collected Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. The information collected may be used for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Customization of the website according to your interests.
- Periodic promotional emails about new courses, events, or other information which we think you may find interesting. We will only send these emails if you’ve provided your consent to receive such communications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been implemented to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opt-out of receiving promotional emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Update or request removal of your personal information by contacting us directly through the contact information provided below.